The scope of this project is to develop innovative third party solutions and support systems, respectively, for the planning and execution of decommissioning projects based on risk analyses.
This will be achieved by combining the following aspects:
- Holistic assessment of technical and human risk factors
- Incorporating aspects of human reliability in to the planning and risk assessment of decommissioning planning strategies
- Integrating technical and staff-related risk analyses in to decommissioning strategies as well as integrating possible risk factors in to the planning of decommissioning processes.
In this manner, it is possible to achieve solid process planning by combining the possible risk factors of project and process planning with staff reliability.
The project phases include:
it is the aim of this sub-project to acquire and evaluate technical risk factor data and to process and prepare these for their integration in to the resulting support system.
- Supporting the planning processes in order to minimize technical and staff-related risk factors
- Supporting the execution of decommissioning projects with respect to minimizing technical and staff-related risk factors
- Integration of these findings in to the existing risk management structure
It is the aim of this sub-project to acquire and evaluate technical risk factor data and to process and prepare these for their integration in to the resulting support system.