Qualification goals of the lecture
Students can describe the economic, ecological and cultural significance of the building stock as well as the special tasks for a civil engineer in this field of activity. They are able to explain the advantages and disadvantages of different maintenance strategies and calculate maintenance budgets for real estate portfolios. You can also describe special procedures for construction in existing buildings and the basics of Building Information Modeling.
- Maintenance strategies
- Service life and wear of components
- Budgeting of maintenance costs
- Condition assessment and action planning
- Special procedures in the building stock
- Protection and preservation of historical monuments
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Course of the lecture
For students of Civil engineering this lecture is part of the module "Bauen im Bestand und energetische Sanierung".
Students of the Industrial Engineering course can choose this partial performance within the module Facility Management in Hospital.
Usually this lecture takes place weekly during the lecture period. Please note the announcements of the module under News.